4183 County Road 620
To the left of the house is a large clearing that gets sun for the majority of the day. The treeline between the property and the road give this home the privacy and quiet you have been looking for. Enjoy the wildlife – turkeys and deer – all year round right from your doorstep. Plenty of outdoor storage with 2 garden sheds, 2 detached garages and a woodshed by the woodstove.
Enjoy the sunshine all day long!
- 50 Acres of mixed maples and pine trees.
- No neighbors in sight and wildlife at your doorstep.
- Circular Gravel Driveway.
- Part of the back yard is fenced, use this space to keep track of pets, young children or to simply keep the deer out of your gardens.
- 2 Garages to store your vehicles and machines, toys and yard furniture.
- 2 Rustic Garden sheds for outdoor storage
- Outdoor Wood Furnace with woodshed right beside – for easy access to your wood pile all year round.
- Shingles just replaced the week of April 9th, 2018
Cozy up to the Propane Fireplace.
- Eat in Kitchen with dining nook overlooking the back yard.
- Separate Dining room with walk out to the wrap around deck.
- Cathedral Ceilings through out the home
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs, 1 bedroom downstairs, 1 Full Bathroom
- Spacious Master Bedroom with closet.
- Full basement with pantry, bedroom, laundry and a large space waiting to become a games room, den, man cave – you name it. The possibilities are endless.